The year starts with a boat load of questions. How will we get it all done? Can we handle two kids this close together? Will we be ran ragged at home with no time to just sit and do nothing on our "vacation"? Will we like Washington? How can we be better? Will this pregnancy be as great as the first? Will we be healthy? CAN we become healthier? What kind of gear do we need for the new baby? What will his or her name be? I know these may seem silly but i have questions like this constantly and i have SERIOUS anxiety over most of them. More than anything I want our move to go smoothly and this pregnancy to be healthy.
I ate poorly with Rosalie and gained 40lb. I was lucky to be able to lose it all quickly but my body just isn't the same. YES, i know that it probably won't ever have everything in the spot that it once was but dang, it sucks. I doubt many people see it but me. I'm hoping to not gain as much with this lil bean as I did with Rose. How can I do that? What should I and shouldn't I be eating? HELP!!! I don't even know where to begin! I don't want a radical change, something I can't stick to. I just need something...better, something easy. I realllly don't enjoy cooking at all...especially if it's "hard" stuff. I can bake and i enjoy it, maybe that's my problem. I desperately need to drink more water. A friend came up with using a timer...each time the timer goes of she has to drink a bottle of water....maybe i'll use that idea. How many ounces though? I drank SO much milk with rosalie i didn't have room for anything else! In fact, that's how Mike knew I was pregnant! I'm sure my mother-in-law thought it was weird that i was drinking milk with my pizza (that's what she drinks with pizza normally and i think it's weird)....pregnancy explains that.
I'm struggling with getting this house in order to get the heck outta here. I'm overwhelmed and don't know where to begin. Perhaps I should start in one room and work my way out....I have stuff to sell but it's SUCH a hassle, I don't want to bother. I'd rather just sit everything outside and tell people to come and get it.
Too many questions, not enough answers. Not enough time. Not enough motivation.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am all about the easy button. With number 2 I got into the habit of writing down lists. A friend advised me to do a couple of things, then throw away the list. I did it the first time out of necessity, but now I am okay with it. My life is happier now with just keeping to the top of the list.
ReplyDeleteMoving isn't easy. You are a great mom and you 4 are going to be so happy with each other. "Perfect" moms just end up with kids who write tell-alls, anyway. :)