Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally....

After 3 weeks of fighting with the military and finding an apartment, we have a flight date! I'm leaving June 14th. Just 11 more days until I get to see my wonderful husband. The movers are set up for the 8th so I'll be staying with my friends until i leave. It'll be nice to stay with them so I can hang out with them and my other friends in Indy without having to drive an hour to get there. It will stink having to live out of a suitcase for a week but that's alright. I'm really excited to be with my husband and to get to finally start our lives together. It's a little difficult though because I'm really going to miss everyone back home. I'm really not excited about the 14 hour flight though! That's going to be rough. I've got my dramamine ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment