Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Doctor, doctor!

Since we moved we've had to establish a new pediatrician for the girls. We were assigned to a middle-aged Indian woman. So far she seems okay.

Gabby saw her last week before Thanksgiving and was supposed to get shots but I didn't feel comfortable doing that before holiday travel. (Mike agrees with my medical decisions for the most part because I research everything). Well, she was supposed to get 5 vaccines today. I've been reading a lot for the last week or two about alternate/selective vaccination and decided which shots to give, which to refuse and which to delay. I wish I had researched more and refused more with Rosalie. Oh well.

So. Gabby got a shot today but that was it. She was 12.5lb and 24.5in last week.

Rosalie was 27lb 12oz but I'm not sure how tall she is. She was such a crab today and needed a nap. She was so whiny! The twos aren't going to be fun!



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Gabby is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls! I hate getting new Pediatricians so I hope you enjoy yours.
    SN: I weighed Imogen on the house scale with me on the same day as your appointment actually... Said she was 14.4lbs. I'm curious what she really is when we go to her 2m appt next week.
    Keep the pictures coming PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete