Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Home hunting...

Is no fun with small kids. Driving around just looking at the outsides was an experience with them. I can hardly imagine what actually looking at them will be like. We did narrow our list down to about 8 houses we are curious about though. I can't wait to get out of this gypsy lifestyle and have a place to call out own. To decorate. To really live. To grow. To establish traditions in. Play dates and sleepovers. Tea parties and dress up. Flag football and catch. The possibilities are endless. I just hope we can find something that we like and can make our own.

We also really need to find a church home. I'm worried we won't find somewhere that is child friendly. I hate disrupting other people's worship time with fussing babies. Other people's kids don't bother me when they fuss but I have a hard time focusing when it's my own kiddos. I'm hoping to find a church with a nursery but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment